Website Standard Bank Namibia
Job Purpose: To review and assess the high risk areas of the IT business in order to give assurance to the Group Audit Committee, Business Executives and Shareholders that good governance practices are in place and IT controls are exercised throughout the financial period. Provide support in ensuring the achievement of the Group Internal Audit function mission which is to provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services that are designed to add value and improve Group operational controls. Support Group Internal Audit in accomplishing its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to the evaluation and improvement of the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
- B Comm (Information system) or HDip Computer Audit or equivalent
- A professional / auditing related qualification e.g. CISA or CIA is essential.
- Detailed knowledge of banking systems, applications and processes, and modern internal auditing practices will be an advantage.
- Managed a small to medium sized team and the delivery of an annual audit plan for a medium to large business (5-7 years)
- Practical working knowledge of business processes and controls as well as business applications that support them (3-4 years)
- Banking experience, part of which must have been in the Internal Audit or IT department (1-2 years)
- Experience in project auditing will be an added advantage
- Ability to communicate at all levels, both orally and in writing.
- Analytical, numeric and negotiating skills.
To apply for this job please visit careers.standardbank.com.